Pages

Monday, July 27, 2009

Tom Antion Speaking: More Humor

=> Please fill out your evaluations and remember -- profanity
will be accepted only if it has artistic merit, or
redeeming social value.

=> I am really lucky. I caught the boquet at a funeral.

=> My singing is used to augment the grief at a funeral.

=> Childs definition of a newspaper: "It is something you read
to find out who won and who got murdered."

=> Neurotics build air castles. Psychotics live in them, and
Psychiatrists collect the rent.

=> Always look on the bright side: In California they call
earthquakes "Free Landscaping."

=> A government that is big enough to give you everything you
want, is big enough to take everything you have.

=> This job has done wonders for my paranoia. Now I really know I
have enemies.

=> If you want to be seen, stand up. If you want to be heard,
speak up. If you want to be loved, shut up and sit down.

=> Interrupted childs prayer: "Excuse me God while I kick
my brother."

Get More Great Speaker Humor!

No comments: