Pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

Fabulous Complimentary TeleSummit: Perfect for Public Speakers

I'm putting on a spectacular complimentary telesummit April 16-18,  2013

Can't make it? Register anyway and get the recording.

I have 7 spectacular presenters lined up for the event that you can listen to in the comfort of your own home or office. If you know me, I don't mess around and I won't deal with anyone who isn't world class so you can be sure his lineup of speakers will rock your world.

Each day I'll start a 7:00 PM Eastern time:

Tuesday April 16th 7:00 PM - 9:30 PM

Wednesday April 17th 7:00 PM - 10:30 PM

Thursday April 18th 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM

Here are the presenters:

=> Rick Frishman, Celebrity publicist and promoter of Author 101 seminars.

=> My first geek, Ilya Pozin (who is now a millionaire)

=> David Riklan from the famous megasite SelfGrowth.com

=> Rick Barnes a highly accomplished and sought-after educational speaker

=> The "Internet Audio and Video Guy" Mike Stewart.

=> Superstar Entrepreneur, Researcher, & Brain Expert John Assaraf.

=> Jeff Herring, the "King of Content Creation"


Register here and you will be signed up for all three dates:

https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/698474294

You're going to learn a ton at this telesummit. I'll see you there.

Tom Antion

https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/698474294