Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Public Speaking and Internet Marketing Complimentary Teleclass this Thursday night

Thursday night complimentary preview call for my brand new
concept event "FUSION".

Can't make it Thursday at 9:00 PM Eastern time? Don't worry.
Register anyway and I'll send you a link where you can listen
online anytime you want.

In this call I'll be interviewing Alex Mandossian. Alex has taken
teleseminars to an entirely new level. If you think you know how
to do teleclasses, . . . you don't . . . and you'll know that
when you get done hearing Alex.

He even has a scheduled telephone Interview with a famous past
president.

What is "Fusion"?

Fusion is a mixture of Internet marketing, professional level
speaking and success principles that I've used to take a small
town boy (me) and make him a multi-millionaire. Hundreds of my
students have used the same techniques.

Series of Calls

This is the fifth in a series of calls leading up to my biggest
event ever and it is already looking like it will be a sell out.

Not a sales pitch

Don't think this call is just going to be a sales pitch. Of
course, I want you to attend my big event in Los Angeles, but I'm
known for ALWAYS giving high content and this Thursday night will
be no exception.

Visit http://www.GreatInternetMarketing.com/fusion to get your
complimentary registration.

I'll talk to your Thursday night.

Tom Antion

http://www.GreatInternetMarketing.com/fusion

No comments: