Pages

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Complimentary Teleclass Thursday Night

Thursday night complimentary preview call for my brand new
concept event "FUSION".
Can't make it Thursday at 9:00 PM Eastern time? Don't worry.
Register anyway and I'll send you a link where you can listen
online anytime you want.
WE NO LONGER ENDORSE JAMES MALINCHAK.
WE WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH JAMES MALINCHAK
In this call I'll be interviewing James Malinchak about how
you can become wildly successful speaking at colleges and
Mike Stewart AKA "The Internet Audio and Video Guy" about
using video sales pages and video blogging.
What is "Fusion"?
Fusion is a mixture of Internet marketing, professional level
speaking and success principles that I've used to take a small
town boy (me) and make him a multi-millionaire. Hundreds of my
students have used the same techniques.
Series of Calls
This is the second in a series of calls leading up to my biggest
event ever and it is already looking like it will be a sell out.
Not a sales pitch
Don't think this call is just going to be a sales pitch. Of
course, I want you to attend my big event in Los Angeles, but I'm
known for ALWAYS giving high content and this Thursday night will
be no exception.
Future calls will include our other featured speakers:
August 21st Jeff Herring "The Article Marketing Guy" & Brendon
Burchard the number one expert on getting sponsorships.
September 4th with the Blog Squad about blogging and
Dr. Jeff Hockings who will tell you how to star in your
own 30 minute TV show.
September 18th will be Alex Mandossian the number one guy
teaching advanced teleseminar techniques.
Visit http://www.GreatInternetMarketing.com/fusion to get your
complimentary registration.
I'll talk to your Thursday night.
Tom Antion
http://www.GreatInternetMarketing.com/fusion

No comments: