Pages

Monday, August 04, 2008

Public Speaking : STUPID SLOGANS WAITING TO BE COPYRIGHTED

=>You know it's going to be a bad day when you jump out of bed and miss the floor.

=>I can handle pain until it hurts.

=>If you cannot convince them, confuse them

=>If everything is coming your way, then you're in the wrong lane

=>Do not believe in miracles, rely on them

=>Oh well, I think this is going to be one of those lifetimes

=>Death is life's way of telling you you're fired

=>In GOD we trust all others must pay cash

=>Death is the consequence of being alive

=>Don't worry about life; you are not going to survive it, anyway

=>Lead me not into temptation; I can find it myself

=>Don't take life too seriously it's not permanent

=>Wouldn't it be nice if there was an escape key for all of our problems

=>I'm serious, it was a joke

=>The whole purpose of your life is to serve as a warning toothers

=>Never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself

=>Overdrawn? But I still have checks left! YOU KNOW IT'S A BAD DAY WHEN...

=>Your blind date turns out to be your ex-wife

=>The bird singing outside your window is a buzzard

=>You put both contacts lenses in the same eye

No comments: