Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Public Speaking: Teleclass on Creating Quality Products from Nothing

"How to Create Quality Products Out of Nothing"

This teleclass is guaranteed to get your creative juices flowing
to help you become a "product machine" AND

It doesn't matter if you've never created a product before.

Friday night, March 28th 9:00 PM

Can't make it? The first 200 to register get a complimentary CD
of the call and I pay the shipping.

I currently have about 65 CDs and CD albums, 3 DVD sets, 17
ebooks, 60 MP3 Files, 250 short videos sold on a membership site,
3 Books, and several systems and combos of products.

This is only a small part of my overall speaking, and mentoring
business. But it's nice to know that I could quit everything else
I'm doing and simply sell these products online with very little
customer interaction. I could have this money coming in whether I
worked or not. (see quick story below)

You will learn:

=> Where to find ideas for products that will sell . . . it's
easy once you know where to look.

  • The simple equipment and software you need if you want to
    create products yourself . . . you could start pulling in bucks
    the day after the teleclass. Note: I've done it in as little as 8
    hours from the time I thought up the idea.
  • How to package your products . . . you'll get all my
    resources.
  • How to outsource all or part of the work . . . you'll get the
    4 main sources I use and tips on how to use them.
  • How to write the ads to recruit outsourcing help . . . this
    format will help you get the best people at the cheapest prices.
  • My product creation strategy . . . I'm no stranger to hard
    work, but I want quality, speed and ease of creation . . . you'll
    discover how to get all three in every product you create.
  • How to turn your hobbies into cash producing deals . . . I've
    been "legitimately" doing this for years.

And like all my teleclasses, you'll learn much, much more.

===========

Be one of the first 200 to register and get the complimentary CD

http://www.GreatInternetMarketing.com/teleseminars.htm

===========

Here's a quick story:

Back in 1991 when I started in my speaking business I took a
consultation from the "Grandmother of Professional Speaking"
Dottie Walters. She told me,

"Tom, you must become a product machine."

I didn't understand what she meant then, but I do now! As soon as
I started implementing her advice, speaking engagements and
consulting came much easier and people were paying me for my demo
materials instead of me sending them out where I had to eat all
the costs.

The products helped establish me as the expert on my topics and
the enormous cash flow from them gave me the luxury of only
accepting the best speaking engagements.

This is the kind of security I want for you and your family.
Once you build a product based empire, your family can still
thrive if you get injured, or even if you don't feel like working
anymore.

Telephone Bridge line space is limited and my teleclasses sell
out quickly. Visit:
http://www.GreatInternetMarketing.com/teleseminars.htm now before
all the complimentary CDs are gone and did I mention that the
shipping is on me?

Complete details and registration is at:

http://www.GreatInternetMarketing.com/teleseminars.htm

Sign up now!

I'll talk to you Friday night.

Tom Antion

No comments: