Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

Public Speaking Presentations: What to Do If...

YOU TRIP GOING TO THE LECTERN

I also do magic tricks.

It took years of finishing school to learn to do that.

I had a good trip. See you next fall.

I'm the only speaker who can fall UP a set of steps.

Is there a doctor in the house?
[Say this in a playful manner so you don't alarm the audience.]

All that money I spent at Arthur Murray's was a waste.

OK. Who planted the banana peel?

I used to be too humble to stumble.

Give me an inch and I'll take a fall.

[Sing] Blow the man down matey, blow the man down.


YOU HEAR A LOUD CRASH

God must be throwing lightning bolts at me.

I always like to start off with a bang.

I'm flattered. You ordered fireworks for me.

Was that a real noise or was it Memorex?

There's alot more where that came from...

No comments: