Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Attention Public Speakers: I Don't Know How She Did It...






and I don't care...

If you've known me for a while, you probably have heard me talk
about the fact I wanted the "Ka-ching" sound on my cell phone
as my ring tone. I gave up trying to figure it out myself knowing
it would take me all day.

A young, geeky girl in the office heard me complaining about
this. She took the phone and came back in five minutes with the
Ka-ching sound on the phone.

Do I know how she did it?.....NO
Do I care how she did it?.....NO
Was the job done quickly without any hassle on my part? .....YES!

This same geeky girl edited a video for me that has made me I
would estimate at least 5 million bucks since she did it.

I'VE BEEN TELLING YOU THIS FOR YEARS

If you want to be successful online, you need to get a geek. I
recruited my first one in 1997 and he was a major part of my
success today.

The fact is that you shouldn't be wasting time trying to figure
out complicated technological things when a local nerd could do
it easily for practically pennies.


Here are just a few things a geek can help you with:

=> Tutoring to help you operate your computer, IPAD, IPhone,
Droid, etc. better than you currently can

=> Social networking

=> Answering your dumb questions over the phone hahahaha without
making you feel bad about it.

=> Formatting e-books for you and

a ton of other things that will be outlined for you at the link
below.

The only problem is that people go out and try to find geeks on
their own, and they do it the wrong way which usually ends in
some kind of emergency disaster call to me.

That’s why I’m excited to tell you about a young student of mine
Zach Swinehart, and his "Geek Guidebook".

NOTE: I've never really promoted something this cheap that could
have such a profound effect on your business.

In the guidebook Zach walks you through EVERY step of the
process of finding and working with a geek. Here are a few of the
things included with the book:

=> Training about the five different types of geeks, and how
each one can benefit you

=> Step-by-step instruction on each of the 4 approaches you
can take to find geeks

=> Insight on how much to pay your geek, and how to pay your
geek

=> An outline of how long it takes professionals to do
things, so you will know if your geek is slacking off

=> Convenient downloadable pdf & doc formats, so that you
can start reading minutes after your purchase

=> Instruction on how to keep your information secure, so
that your geek doesn't compromise your security

PLUS

A bunch of bonuses, sample ads, interview questions and
customizable templates to find the perfect geek(s) for you.

Don’t let your Internet marketing success be delayed by your lack
of technological knowledge. Check out the super cheap Geek
Guidebook, and have your geek worry about the techy things, while
you work on the important stuff.

Another note: I built my Internet empire with Geeks. You'd be
crazy for this cheap amount of money to ignore this young man's
new book.

Check it out at:

http://www.GreatInternetMarketing.com/geekguide

Catch ya
Tom Antion

http://www.GreatInternetMarketing.com/geekguide


No comments: