Pages

Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Public Speaking - Bumper Sticker Humor

These bumper stickers can be used for great one-liners for presentation humor. Find one that is appropriate for your next speech!

The gene pool could use a little chlorine.

All generalizations are false.

Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.

Time is what keeps everything from happening at once.

Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.

Forget the Joneses, I keep up with the Simpsons.

Cover me. I'm changing lanes.

As long as there are tests, there will be prayer in public schools.

The more people I meet, the more I like my dog.

Laugh alone and the world thinks you're an idiot.

I get enough exercise just pushing my luck!

Sometimes I wake up grumpy; Other times I let her sleep.

All men are Idiots, and I married their King!

Work is for people who don't know how to fish.

I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian.

Get more great presentation humor!

No comments: