Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Public Speaking - Tom's Year End Blowout 2010

I will put you in business for 47 bucks!

Why would I do that?

Because as my year end blowout sale I want to make sure we both make some bucks. In my past blowout sales I made a ton and you got super bargains. Those were great, but in this economy I want to make sure we both make a ton.

Here's how it works. I'm going to give you five of my best selling, high quality special reports/transcripts. You can sell them or give them as bonuses. I sell them for $29.95 each in my speaker shop. Basically you're getting five ready made, proven products for $9.40 each.

You'd pay at least $275.00 each to have someone write these for you if you could even find anyone who had this knowledge.

That's not where your big bucks comes from. Your big bucks comes from the fact that your on time fee of 47 bucks gives you the right to put a little code in all five of the transcripts and if anyone buys anything from them, you keep getting paid a affiliate commissions.

You don't have to ship anything or handle any customer service. We do all that. All you have to do is sell the reports and keep all the money or give them away as bonuses.

Simple isn't it?

Well simple is what sells.




No comments: