Pages

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Public Speaking: Evaluation Funnies

You can have great fun by telling people what to write on their evaluation sheets. Of course you have to make sure that the people reading them have a good sense of humor. If they do, here are some ideas:

Patricia Fripp tells the audience, "If you like me, write on your evaluation sheet, 'bring her back and pay her double.'"

I've had them write all kinds of bizarre stuff like:"I didn't like his green spiked hair." (I'm obviously corporate looking with short black hair)

"You give me great hope that I can also be a speaker because you are obviously illiterate."

"There are three things I liked about today's speaker . . . I just can't think of any of them right now."

Think up a bunch of your own and have fun when evaluation time comes.

Get A Full 30 Days Of Public Speaking Training For Only $5.00!

No comments: