Pages

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Internet marketing, public speaking & Success Complimentary Teleclass

fusion_banner
Thursday night complimentary preview call for my brand new
concept event FUSION.
Can't make it Thursday? Don't worry. Register anyway and I'll
send you a link where you can listen online anytime you want.
What is "Fusion"?
Fusion is a mixture of Internet marketing, professional level
speaking and success principles that I've used to take a small
town boy (me) and make him a multi-millionaire. Hundreds of my
students have used the same techniques.
Series of Calls
This is the first in a series of calls leading up to my biggest
event ever and it is already looking like it will be a sell out.
Not a sales pitch
Don't think this call is just going to be a sales pitch. Of
course, I want you to attend my big event in Los Angeles, but I'm
known for ALWAYS giving high content and this Thursday night will
be no exception.
I'll cover all three aspects of what I've done and also what
hundreds of my students have done to become wildly successful.
Future calls will include our other featured speakers:
August 7th
WE NO LONGER ENDORSE JAMES MALINCHAK
WE WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH JAMES MALINCHAK   
James Malinchak from College Speaking Success & Mike Stewart "The
Internet Audio Guy"
August 21st Jeff Herring "The Article Marketing Guy" & Brendon
Burchard the number one expert on getting sponsorships.
September 4th with the Blog Squad and Dr. Jeff Hockings - The
number one guy in the world on getting you on TV in your own half
hour show.
September 18th Alex Mandossian - One of the best known guys in
the world on doing teleseminars for really big profits....if you
think you know how to do teleclasses....you don't! Alex will show
you how.
Visit http://www.GreatInternetMarketing.com/fusion to get your
complimentary registration.
I'll talk to your Thursday night.
Tom Antion
http://www.GreatInternetMarketing.com/fusion

No comments: