Pages

Friday, May 30, 2008

Public Speaking : SPEAKER HUMOR

=> "All my wives were my favorites." -- Cary Grant born January 18, 1904

=> "You'd be surprised how much it costs to look this cheap." -- Dolly Parton, born January 19, 1946

=> "Happiness is having a large, loving, close-knit family .. . in another city." -- George Burns, born January 20, 1896

=> January 21, Hugging Day

=> Hugging is a means of getting two people so close together they can't see anything wrong with each other.

=> January 21, Speak Your Mind Day

=> A narrow mind and a wide mouth usually go together.

=> Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand.

=> "I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven't got the guts to bite people themselves." -- August Strindberg, born January 22, 1849

=> "To age well it helps to have two things. Fame and money." -- Jeanne Moreau born January 23, 1928

=> "I keep the commandments. I love my neighbor as myself, and to avoid coveting my neighbor's wife, I desire to be coveted by her; which, you know, is quite another thing."-- William Congreve born January 24, 1670

=> "In America you can always find a party. In Russia, the party always finds you." -- Yakov Smirnoff, born January 24, 1951

=> It is very unfair to expect a politician to live in private up to the statements he makes in public." -- Somerset Maugham born January 25, 1874

=>"Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast." -- Lewis Carroll born January 27, 1832

=> "Start every day off with a smile and get it over with"and,

=> "A thing worth having is worth cheating for." and

=> "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally. WC Fields born January 29, 1880

=> "I am as pure as the driven slush." --Tallulah Bankhead born January 31, 1903

=> "You don't know anything about a women until you meet her in court." -- Norman Mailer born January 31, 1903

No comments: