Pages

Friday, January 25, 2008

Public Speaking : SPEAKER HUMOR

=> Did you ever notice that intelligence tests are biased
toward the literate?

=> I called up a temp agency looking for work and they
asked if I had any phone skills. I said, "I called you
didnt I?"

=> Some people always give 100% at work:
12% Monday
23% Tuesday
40% Wednesday
20% Thursday
5% Friday

=> My receptionist hated her job. She kept answering the
phone, "Hello. Can you help me?"

=> Its hard to make a comeback when you havent been anywhere.

=> Hard work will pay off later. Laziness pays off now!

=> The latest survey shows that three out of four people
make up 75% of the population.

=> If at first you dont succeed. No one will be surprised.

=> People used to just look for a free lunch. Now they want
it delivered too.

=> If people really profitted from their mistakes, we would
all be rich by now.

=> Most people dont mind going to work. Its the working
itself they dont like.

=> You cant judge a book by its cover, but you can tell a
lot about a corporation by its Chapter 11.

Lot's more FREE speaker humor at
http://www.antion.com/humor/speakerhumor/speakerhumor.htm

No comments: