Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Going Out of Business Liquidation Sale ?

Yes, it's true. I'm going out of the audiotape business because my demand for CDs is so great. . .

This means you save bigtime. I'm liquidating my entire line of audiotapes (37 in all) with savings up to 72 percent.

This outrageous liquidation is good until midnight, Thursday, December 30th and inventory is limited so act right away.

When they're gone . . . they're gone. (I'll contact you to refund if we run out of what you want).

Bonus:

Order any tape and you'll get an email telling you where you can get any of my 16 ebooks at half price.

Also:
Check out the "Super Bundle" where you'll get all 37 tapes at a fraction of their retail value.

The information is great . . . it's just the format that's changed. Take advantage of my overstock right away.

Visit: http://www.antion.com/tapeliquidation.htm

Happy New Year
Tom Antion

P.S. I want to get rid of these tapes so bad I'm also giving you free shipping on anything you order.

P.S.S. Anyone ordering the "Super Bundle" gets a complimentary website critique worth 500 bucks.

http://www.antion.com/tapeliquidation.htm

P.S.S.S. All tapes are certified to work properly. Many were recorded via teleseminar so don't expect studio quality. Also, I have no clue how I'm going to package all these tapes. I'll surprise you :)


No comments: