Pages

Monday, October 25, 2004

I'm heading to Europe

Hello Great Speakers. I'm back from my event with Mark Victor Hansen, of "Chicken Soup for the Soul" fame. I sold a ton at the back of the room even though the crowd was smaller than usuall and many of the the speakers before me cleaned out lots of the money.

Now I'm getting ready for a 12 day European tour. Today I called T-Mobile who provides the email service for my handheld Treo 600. They activated my International calling and email account so I'm "supposed" to have no trouble connecting as soon as I land in London.

After speaking in London twice I'm heading to Paris to meet with several Sr. Citizens . . . Mona Lisa and Venus de Milo at the Louvre. I'll take the train through the Chunnel. It's about a three hour trip.

I don't know where else I might end up. I'm in an adventure mode and plane and train travel over there is quick, cheap and easy.

I'll be shipping some product samples, but won't send an entire shipment because international shipping and customs is a pain. I'll email my handouts and order forms to the meeting organizers over there to get them duplicated. I don't think they have Kinkos.

I've started my research on customs and language like I do for any international speaking engagment. I'm reading a little bit every night.

More later.

Catch ya

No comments: